The economy is well on it’s way to recovery and that is evident by the boom in new construction in the Central Florida area. With new homes popping up in Windermere, Lake Nona, and Celebration, it is definitely time to consider buying a brand new home. Here on the blog we have searched the internet and home buying blogs to come up with 5 reasons why you should think about purchasing a brand new home:
1. Customization: Many homebuilders allow buyers to help design the property, which helps create a living space tailored to the consumer’s tastes. New-home buyers, for example, can often decide where their bathroom might go, choose their favorite flooring or pick the exterior paint color. Buyers moving into a subdivision can sometimes pick the lot they like best.
2. Green appliances: The more energy-efficient mechanics of the house also help reduce utility bills for new-home buyers, Morrow says. New homes often include green systems and appliances — such as high-efficiency stoves, refrigerators, washing machines, water heaters, furnaces or air conditioning units — that homes built years ago might not.
3. Warranty: In addition, builders often agree to take care of the necessary repair work in a new home for at least the first year.
4. Fire safety: New homes often include fire-safety features that may not be in properties built years ago.
5. Financing: New-home buyers can take advantage of mortgage-financing perks available through their builder.